You can use this service at any point. We recommend devoloping a chassis model as early as possible in the process, but most people only get us to develop the detailed cutting files and assembly manuals once it has been checked by an engineer and they know the design will no longer change. We can work through this process with you and your team.
1. Tell us about your project, sharing any sketches, drawings, models of your project.
2. We will line up a call with you to discuss what changes, if any, are needed to the design to make WikiHouse work and to agree a price for designing your WikiHouse chassis.
3. We can work directly with your designer and structural engineer to find a solution that works.
4. We will develop any custom blocks, if needed.
5. We will send you a 3D model, cutting list, cutting files (if needed) and an assembly manual for your finished design.
This service does not include:
Any sketches, models or drawings or your proposed design.